WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY FOR INDIANS TO APPLY FOR TRAVEL PERMISSION IN KENYA?
You only need FEW items to apply for your Health Declaration
- Your valid passport (six months of validity left required)
- Your email account (will work as the communication channel)
- A payment method: debit/credit card or Paypal account For the East Africa Tourist Visa, prepare these:
- Cover letter (inform the purpose of your trip).
- Hotel room reservation. Or the address of the place you are staying during your visit to Kenya.
- An updated picture of yourself. Visit iVisa.com photo to make your photo government compliant.
- Your passport details. (Scanned image).
- A copy of the last page and the cover of your passport
- Flight tickets (include your flight reservation, with arrival and departure date)
Applying in advance is the best decision you can make when processing your travel documents. This option increases your chances of being approved since you get more time to gather the required documents, you can edit your information, and you receive richer feedback from our experts. You could apply weeks or even a couple of months before your travelling date for the East Africa Tourist Visa. To take advantage of the validity of your negative covid-19 certificate, I recommend applying for the Health Declaration only one week before departing to Kenya.